Friday, March 7, 2008

Another fun week ...

This is a piece that I actually started last summer. I found it filed away as I was moving my studio from upstairs to downstairs. I fought the move for a while but, it has worked out wonderfully. I have found a way to put my laptop on cabinet that I keep my supplies in right next to my treadmill so I actually be online on treadmill. I am a happy girl.





This piece is a huge cupcake. I am really into cupcakes lately. We have this awesome bakery in Camp Hill PA called the Pennsylvania bakery. It is like a piece of Heaven in there. It is like walking into Willie Wonka's Chocolate factory. The pastries are little works of art.


This next week I will list the Cupcake or the Poppies on Ebay on Sunday. Drop me an email at let me know which one to list.

Next week I will be working on a Teddy Bear and wagon scene from the fifties.
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kori

No comments: