Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Week

I am a little nervous, this Thanksgiving is the first that I will actually be making Thanksgiving dinner for twenty of my family members. Don't get me wrong this is just a drop in the bucket to the amount of people that my mom cooks for every year but, I do what I can.  We have to wait to have dinner with my entire family because of extended family commitments until Sunday. So I am hosting a dinner for all the family members that have no where to go on the actual holiday.   I was thinking of simplifying the whole day by just serving "walking tacos."  Walking tacos are a delightful concoction of Fritos, taco meat, lettuce and sour cream served in a snack sized chip bag. Effortless and delicious, my two favorite ingredients.

I am pretty caught up with new paintings to post on Ebay, so I decided to take this time to work on my websites and blogs. Please make sure to check them all out next week!

No comments: