Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Canadian Fun


Canadian Fun
Originally uploaded by Mylittlecornerdesign
This is a commission that I am working on for our neighbors to the north. I think that it is coming along rather well. The client loves it but, would like to add boats in the background. I will happily be creating them. I love when the client and I can work together to make the painting even better.

Some of you may not have heard from me in a while. My schedule has taken on a life of her own with family obligations, commission work;0), and my yoga certification process. However, I am back now trying desperately to hold on to my beloved schedule. Next week, should run a lot smoother after the holiday. So keep a look out for more pieces and more contact. I may even throw in a newsletter to let you all know the nuts and bolts of the business workings, 'til we meet again, Kori

No comments: