Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Primitive Decor on the cheap


This weeks blog I want to talk a little about a new service that I am offering at my website  That is instant art downloads. Imagine the possibilities in being able to download a high quality image to your desktop and printing it right from your printer in whatever size and quantity that you need.

This is such a money saving break through for artists and their collectors everywhere. Why pay the middle man (the printer, the mailman)? The costs involved in printing at home has also become more affordable.   Check out Cartridge World to find some cheap ink in your area.

Every week I will make more images available so be sure to follow me on facebook, twitter, or here on my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, These paintings are amazing.
Love all the colours and contrasts.
Thank you for you beautiful insight. I loved the saying.
Thank you so much!
Lovexx
Julie

Unknown said...

Thanks Julie, always nice to hear from you!
oxoxox

HomeSpunPrims said...

Hi Kori, thank you for your comment on my blog. Your work is wonderful. You surely have a gift for painting. I enjoyed looking at some of your work. I always fancied I would like to try painting folk scenes as I had a passion for art when younger but I gravitated to fabric as a medium and there found my creativity satisfied. Keep up the great work, I'm sure you inspire many.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It surely helps the creative process when you love what you do doesn't it.
Blessings,
Kori