Thursday, November 18, 2010

In the studio






Isn't this a great time of year?  This weekend we are looking forward to light up night in a nearby town.   Excitement is in the air! I haven't even started shopping or thinking about it.  So here I sit painting  the day away. What could be better?

These paintings listed above are two paintings that will be listed in separate auctions.   Probably, this Sunday. I am not sure. I may list them tonight.  I will be painting two more paintings this week to place on my website. I can't decide if I should go with a winter scene or a spring/summer. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

I hate to cook! said...

cute piece...i like your art and actually own a painting of yours...would love to see even more details and more buildings in your pieces :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words on my work. I do remember selling a painting to you not too long ago. I hope you are enjoying it. I really appreciate your feedback that is what I am trying to do with this blog here create some feedback. I will try to put in more details and buildings. I also enjoy your work. I am now following you and your blog. Please keep in contact!!!