Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

all rights reserved  "My Little Corner Design"

http://www.mylittlecornerdesign.com

I had to wait until Christmas to share this little piece with you because it was a commission that I did for a very sweet man as a surprise for his wife.  I didn't want to spoil it just in case,  she was subscribed to my blog.  I just love the homey feel of it. As though, you are ready to cozy up in the chair with a book and some "Sleepy time " tea.

I have taken a couple of weeks off of painting to get ready for Christmas but, I am more than ready to start 2011 covered in paint.  Such is the norm for me. So get ready to see some new an exciting changes coming to my work. I am going to add some new collaging and sewing techniques to change it up a bit.  I also I want to make the setting more the 1940's to 1950's rather than the normal colonial time period. I love the fashions during that time.

I am also hoping to featuring some of my daughters' work in the upcoming year.  My daughter Autumn is a talented jewelry maker and Alyssa is trying her luck with some collaging.  So, make sure you are subscribed to this blog so you can have the updates delivered right to your email address.
Merry Christmas and God's Blessings to all!
Kori

No comments: