Friday, December 3, 2010

Summer Fun

I have been working on this painting for a while and I just posted it for sale on Ebay last night. It was so nice to work with a piece that everyone wasn't stuck in layers of clothing. All of the children in the scene even have bare feet! I can just feel it!
I will be painting my weekend away! Which is just fine with me! I have been really busy with family things for the past week. So, I wasn't able to get a lot of work done. Except, the regular graphic design stuff. I do both the folk art painting and graphic design work with my business. It is hard to decide which I like more. I love the painting but, the graphic design work I can actually do right in my bed watching tv! My husband won't let me paint in the bed. anymore.....
Have a great weekend all!!!!
Kori

No comments: