Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 5, 2007

Today is the first day back to work in the studio since the kid's went back to school. It feels like Christmas Day!!!! Of course I still have one at home with me but, we work well together. Boy did I miss this. Getting back to creating art. In my brand new studio. It is perfect because, it is huge. I have all the room I need for painting but also I have an area for yoga, an area for the kids with tv and toys and even a patio overlooking the town.

First thing on the agenda is to complete two paintings I have been working on over the summer. They are both in my Antique style landscape, one in a rural valley and one of a farmers market haunted by the village witch selling tickets to the witches ball. I should have updated photos on my site mylittlecornerdesign.com by the end of the week.

This is my Fifth year selling my paintings online. I am going to change the direction of it somewhat. I want it to be more of an antique style and less cutesy. I have picked out some past paintings that I really love and am going to use these as guides. I am also going to take more time with each painting not trying to stay on a schedule. "I will sell no painting before it is time!!!"
See ya tomorrow, Kori

No comments: