Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 6, 2007


Had a hard time getting work done. Husband came home on his lunch break with his friend and as always expects me to be entertaining. Of course as always I was but, was at least working on the computer at the same time.
I started a MomsTown Site in Dillsburg, PA. If you are a mother in a business you should check out Momstown.com it is a site with a lot of free information for women in business. How to start, promote, that kind of thing.
I worked on the "Farmers Market" painting today. I decided what each one of the stands should be. My son came up to me and said "Mom I got an idea, lets paint eggs" so now one of the stands is fresh eggs. I will have yarn, herbs, pumpkins and pies. Please let me know if you have any ideas about the painting. I would love to start and interactive painting.

No comments: